Wednesday, November 22, 2006

wine and a haircut.

Oh my goodness. I just cut my own hair tonight. And after having a couple glasses of wine too. Yikes. I was getting that desperate (for wine and a haircut!! ha.ha.). What an adventure that was. I have heard some sketchy things about hairstylists in Japan from a number of people. I guess Western hair is just different for them to work with or something. My friend Nina and I have been reading this book at work "A Broad in Japan" - yep, a book especially for women foreigners in Japan. A hokey, if you ask me. But, good advice nonetheless.
Wow. Wine really does make you more confident, I guess. The scary part, I actually think it turned out ok.

1 comment:

Jacinda said...

im proud of you girl, maybe someday i'll give you some wine and you can give my hair a trim too! lol.