Sunday, January 28, 2007

quiet please: this is a library. no laughing allowed. note: you must watch this with a friend.


trust me - go to the bathroom before watching this!! this is a clip from a popular tv show in Japan. you might think i'm weird or crazy for posting this. but, I wanted to show you the first class quality of the t.v here. And I stress the word "quality" you will soon catch on to the point of this. Or the lack thereof. Also note: the bad english in this clip.
Who knew you could have so much fun in a library!?!! Watch the whole thing, and tell me your thoughts.
PS - I had too much time on my hands tonight.
I love to make you all laugh. Don't hold this against me. I'm sorry for any pain this may inflict.

1 comment:

bri said...

jane, you are strange...but i still love you. I'm glad for American reality tv.