Monday, July 09, 2007

"hold my hands, inside your hands..."

The last week, I have gotten notes from friends, cards in the mail, special and personal gifts that have obviously been given alot of thought, and litle signs here and there that have sustained me. Everyday, there have been little miracles that have occured. Without these, my heart would not be in the place it is right now. I have been able to make it through these last 2 weeks, when I thought I couldn't.

I feel as though you are here beside me. I see your writing, I hear your music, I look at your pictures. There is evidence of your friendship all around. Little fingerprints that I will treasure. Thank you to everyone for your support while being over here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane: "He's got the whole world in His hands" isn't just a great ol' song... it speaks of us holding each other's hands while in His... it doesn't get any better than that! Kinda creates a longing for the day when that picture in our minds will be what we really see... Much love, Adele